25. Januar 2014


Ein weiterer DriZzleR Nachbau vom Tom Blackburn 
den kompletten Artikel findet man hier:

Tom, ein Mitglied von woodgas forum hatte schon lange Ärger mit seinem neuen Vergaser. Der wollte nicht funktionieren wie gewünscht. Ich  ihm mal drizzlen zu probieren, aber dass lehnte er immer ab.
It's been intriguing watching and reading about the progress Luk and Pascal have had. Awhile back Luk asked me to try the drizzle method in my new gasifier and I just kind of shined him on. Wasn't a true believer.

Einmal wann sein vergaser schon aufgekleidet war und ganz offen hat er doch einmal versucht.
So today, I was in the experimental frame of mind, so I unbolted the hopper and put a few handfuls of these small chips into the hearth and lit it. It smoked like crazy for a few minutes and puked out much condensate, then something magical happened. The smoke turned nearly clear and I thought it couldn't be, but I put the torch to the flare tube and it went Pop!, and there was the most beautiful, strong, blue flame

This was really cool to observe and to be so active with the inner workings of the gasifier. I could watch it all. This went on for 2 hours and a couple pails of fuel. Here is a video of it if you don't believe it.

Hier die resultaten von seine erfahrungen.
Tom B`s Gasifier - drizzle method
Inside flare burn

 Tom B`s Gasifier - drizzle method
Burning a non-visible flame with new grate design and secondary air.

Und hier seine conclusion:
Luk and Pascal, I am a believer now.

Dies zu der instruduktion der "Drisle method", Ich werde dies mal aufladen und in einen weiteren beitrag genau auf die "drisle methode" eingehen. Bis bald.

Luk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen