Finaly arrived at the point where "The laboratory DriZzleR" was complete and fully functionable. On woodchips he produced electricity for several hours.
However it went no flawlesly. We learned a lot from numerous small problems we had to solve on the fly. But I guess that is the purpose of a laboratory model.
Now We have arrived so far, the laboratory period can be closed and we can move to the next step, making a real prototype.
As I dokumented in the past every move I made I will do so in the future, so stay tuned and subscribe to our blog.
Here is the link with the video.
Thanks for watching and please comment.